Refer to bCourses page "Grading Breakdown" for grading details.
- Get your design peer reviewed
- Component choices, schematic readability, layout design, etc.
- Each project group will get about 5 minutes presenting
- 2 minutes for questions
- Obviously incomplete layouts will not be considered
- Use suggestions and criticisms to improve your project design before final submission
- A couple of slides to facilitate presentation (optional)
Key Dates and Deadlines
- Thursday 10/28: Draft schematic and layout due for review
- Thursday 11/04: Design review during class (see design review guidelines above)
- Friday 11/12: PCB files must be submitted to instructors in order for boards to be made on time.
- Pick-up boards (TBD)
- Project presentations during RRR week (TBD)